Business Coaching Terms of Service
This agreement is between YOU (the client) and
Yoon Cannon of Paramount Business Coach, LLC.
CONGRATULATIONS. You have made an excellent decision choosing Paramount Business Coach (which is me!) to facilitate you in your business success. To ensure your investment in business coaching will be of greatest success it is important that we begin our professional relationship with the correct expectations and agreement of terms for our business coaching and consulting engagement. Please take the time to read through the content below, and do not hesitate to call or email me should there be any points that you would like more clarification about. Otherwise, if you understand and agree to the expectations and terms below, please sign and forward both to me at your earliest convenience. Here’s to your success! Yoon~
- BENEFITS OF BUSINESS COACHING. As your business coach I will be working with you one-on-one to help you reach your goals quicker and easier than plodding through the process of struggling to grow your business alone. The coaching relationship is designed to assist you in achieving outstanding results in your professional and personal life. You are receiving the benefit of not only having a neutral sounding board and support, but having it from someone who is a holistic business growth expert and “serial entrepreneur”. Studies have shown that the benefits of coaching, in terms of ROI, have been as high as 700% (Manchester Review, 2004)
- EXPECTATIONS: Hiring the right business coach can help you speed your success by offering you invaluable feedback, coaching, guidance, support, strategy, training, accountability and when needed – pushback. But, seeing results in your business will require consistent implementation by you. Like anything else, you can expect to get out in direct proportion to what you put in. That’s why each coaching session is action focused – evaluating what actions you took and what key actions you need to do next.
- SCOPE OF FOCUS: I offer you a holistic approach to growing your business. That means the scope of our coaching sessions can include everything from business planning, sales and marketing strategy, hiring and training planning, customer retention, financial forecasting, partnership agreements, work-life balance and more.
- COACHING PREP FORM: To help us maximize our time together you should fill out the coaching prep form 2-24hrs hours prior to each of your scheduled business coaching sessions. The questions on this form include:
- GOOGLE DRIVE: To help us stay organized and avoid needing to email attachments back and forth we will have a shared google folder where you can upload any documents and media you’d like me to review. I will also be uploading templates, checklists, excel sheets and other resources into our privately shared google folder.
ZOOM VIDEO CONFERENCING: Most of my clients prefer to have our coaching sessions on Zoom. This is my private video conference line where you can join from your computer or from your mobile device. What my clients like is that I am able to share my computer screen with you so we can review documents together while allowing me record our call for you to review again at any time. You can access the video recordings in our shared Google folder.
IN PERSON BUSINESS COACHING: In person sessions are generally reserved only for clients scheduled for half day or full day sessions. An additional travel fee is added for client meetings located more than 30 minutes away.
LATENESS/RESCHEDULING: If you need to reschedule a phone/video session please give me at least a 24 hr notice and we will offer you alternate option to make up that session in the same month. If you are late to a scheduled call we will still need to end your session at the original end time since I have other client sessions I will need to start on time with.
- COACH’s ROLE.
- Business Coaching: The services to be provided by me are business coaching and tele-coaching, consulting, so you can speed your success while helping you avoid costly mistakes.
- Accountability: The danger with being your own boss is that you never have to follow through with anything in your business if you don’t feel like it. As your business coach I’m here to hold you accountable and help you stay on track with your goals. My commitment to you is to provide value that far exceeds the investment of your time and resources.
- Honesty: Throughout the working relationship we will engage in direct and personal conversations. You can count on me to be honest and straightforward in asking questions and making requests.
- Action Planning Help: Results don’t come from what you say; they come from what you DO. I am here to not only help you develop your plan of attack, but just as important, your order of attack.
- Troubleshooting: In every business there will always be lots of different problems you could work on, but I am here to be your guide in identifying the key areas you should be solving first. Business owners are never “not busy”, but they often need clarity on what to focus on first. Without clear direction companies simply wander aimlessly.
- Sounding Board and Support: Every successful business has had key people or a key person as their sounding board and support. I am here to help you leverage your strengths, your ideas and your vision while minimizing the common risks and pitfalls you may not be aware of.
- CLIENT’s ROLE.
- Focus: In order to create a safe, quiet, and non-distracting environment for all of your coaching sessions, please forward phone calls from or turn off other phones, and refrain from multitasking for the duration of your session. It’s extremely difficult to have breakthroughs if other noise, distractions or interruptions are present during the coaching sessions.
- Implementation: Each session will end with specific action plans for the key priorities in your business that you agree to implement.
- Working “On” Your Business: According to the Small Business Administration 49% of new businesses will fail within the first 5 yrs and 96% of businesses fail within 10 years. The #1 reason for failure is because owners work in their business rather than working on your business. Your commitment to business coaching with me is sacred time that should never get squeezed out. It’s critically important for you to work on your business together.
- Honesty: You agree to be completely honest and open with me about what keeps you from moving forward successfully in your business.
- Managing Overwhelm: There will always be so much to do to grow your business. To help you manage your overwhelm you can inquire about our training programs where we train your sales and marketing team for you, so you can delegate with confidence. We also offer done-for-you marketing for clients who would rather outsource to get it off your plate
- MUTUAL NON-DISCLOSURE. The Coach and Client mutually recognize that they may discuss future plans, business affairs, customer lists, financial information, job information, goals, personal information, and other private information. The Coach will not voluntarily communicate the Client’s information to a third party. In order to honor and protect the Coach’s intellectual property, the Client likewise agrees not to reproduce or distribute any of the Coach’s copyrighted materials without the Coach’s permission.
- COACHING COMMITMENT. A student athlete trains with high level coaches, typically for many years, to help him/her fully develop their skills to achieve a big goal like being awarded a college sports scholarship. Similarly, the bigger the goal you want to achieve in your business, the more you need to work with a high level business coach to help you hone your entrepreneur skills to the highest level. The longer you commit to any program the deeper benefits you can expect to gain.
SECTION 2: TERMS OF SERVICE for 1-1 BUSINESS COACHING
- SCOPE OF SERVICE. Paramount Business Coach offers a wide variety of business coaching packages to best suit your needs and budget. The specific frequency and length of service is provided to the client in writing prior to the start of your coaching engagement.
- PAYMENT PROCEDURE. Paramount Business Coach is paid in advance of each month. The first coaching session will begin after client remote first month’s payment. Clients may remit electronically through Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express or through Paypal.
- Our direct PayPal link is www.PayPal.me/YoonCannon or you can
- Mail a check made payable to Paramount Business Coach
2977 White Tail Ct. Suite 200, Doylestown, PA. 18902 (there is a $30 fee for returned checks)
- Services must be received in advance or they cannot be provided. These payments are due at the 1st of each month towards the remainder of the month. Any changes to this procedure must be mutually agreed upon in writing.
- REFUND POLICY. Clients are offered an initial complimentary discovery call prior to choosing to engage Yoon Cannon DBA Paramount Business Coach for business coaching services to help you sample the business coaching service. Client understands there are no refunds when hiring Yoon Cannon for private coaching as services have already been rendered and coaching times have already been reserved and therefore, not offered to other paying clients. Should client choose to purchase one of Yoon Cannon’s online courses, customers are offered a 30-60 day refund policy depending on which course customers choose to purchase (*see specific course refund policy).
- LIABILITY. By checking the box you agree on the checkout page you are agreeing to the full terms and conditions as set forth on this page including release of liability. You, (the client) understand that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of your life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation. You acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching into those areas, and implement your choices is exclusively your responsibility. You understand that you am fully responsible for yourself and your actions within and outside of the coaching relationship. You, (the client) agree you are releasing Paramount Business Coach and Yoon Cannon of any liability claims to you or your business.