WANT TO BE A PANEL GUEST FOR AN UPCOMING CEO / ENTREPRENEUR ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION?
My mission at Paramount Business Coach is to encourage, equip and empower Entrepreneurs, to help you create a thriving business and life you love!
They say it takes a village to raise a child. I believe business owners are in desperate need of that same type of support! That’s why I am putting together an upcoming series of Roundtable discussions our audience of SMB owners can register to attend through Linkedin Event promotions.
These panel interviews will be published and promoted on social media to help other entrepreneurs while at the same time helping panel guests gain more exposure for your businesses.
There is no charge for panel guests. This is a public service to help other fellow entrepreneurs not feel so isolated.
Here is a List of Example Roundtable Questions You May Be Asked
- What were the key decisions and/or tactics that launched your business from zero to 6 or 7 figures in annual sales revenue?
- What were the biggest mindset shifts that took your business to your first Million Dollar sales milestone?
- What was the most expensive mistake you made in your business and how did you recover from it?
- What do you do to stay highly motivated to continue to grow your business?
- What do you do each month/year to become a better CEO?
- What were the biggest hiring mistakes you had to learn the hard way?
- What were the first 3 critical positions you hired that made the biggest impact in growing your business?
- What was the hardest point in your entrepreneurial journey and how did you overcome it?
- How are you landing your biggest clients in 2022? What’s working now?
- ? … please post a comment below to add a specific challenge you’d like to discuss OR a specific challenge you’re going through you would like us to share with you.
HERE’S THE UPCOMING THEMES for ROUNDTABLE TOPICS
|How We’re Growing Our RECRUITING-STAFFING BUSINESS ~ What’s Working Now
|B2B OWNERS Share Which Methods Generated the Most Sales Leads in 2022
How SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS are Finding & Retaining Great Employees in a Job Seekers Market
|SAAS FOUNDERS Share Secrets How We Doubled Our ARR
FAMILY-RUN BUSINESS OWNERS Share Lessons Learned Managing Family Employees
|IT/TECH OWNERS Share How We Stand Out in a Crowded Marketplace
|How We Find & Retain Great SALES ESTIMATORS that Scaled Our Business Growth
|How I Went from SBO to Leading a Startup
|How LAWYERS Get Clients ~ What’s Working Now for LAW FIRM OWNERS
|How We Built a Million Dollar CPA PRACTICE
How to Build a Successful COACHING-CONSULTING BUSINESS~ Roundtable Discussion
|Building a Successful FRANCHISE Business – FRANCHISORS Share Secrets
|Current Trends in PRIVATELY HELD MANUFACTURING Companies
|AGENCY OWNERS Share How We Scaled Our MARKETING AGENCY
|Scaling from a SOLO PRACTICE to a 7 Figure Business
|How We Raised Funds for Our STARTUP
|More topics to follow …
▶ If you’re interested in participating as a panel guest book a 15-20min Intro Call appt in my calendar to
WHAT DO WE LOOK FOR IN GREAT CEO ROUNDTABLE PANEL GUESTS?
1- GIVERS. NO FLUFF: We are looking for business owners who are willing to be authentic and give your best insights, tips, and advice in sharing what you learned from your personal experience overcoming specific challenges along your journey of growing your own business. We are looking for guests to share specific actionable advice and not general fluff.
2- YOU ARE THE BUSINESS OWNER: This is a CEO Roundtable discussion, so panel guests must all be the business owner, NOT employees of the business.
3- GREAT AUDIO/VIDEO: If you’re invited to be a panel guest you will need to make sure you have a good quality microphone (not your built-in computer mic) so attendees can hear you clearly.
4- NO INTERRUPTIONS: If you’re scheduled to be a panel guest you will need to make sure you can participate from a quiet room with no interruptions.
5- COLLAB PROMOTION: Each Roundtable LinkedIn Event will feature 3-5 business owners who all believe in the spirit of collaboration. We believe Together-Everyone-Achieve-More.
FOR INTERESTED PANEL GUESTS: If you have any questions I did not cover here feel free to email me at Yoon (at) ParamountBusinessCoach.com use the subject line: PANEL GUEST INTEREST
FOR INTERESTED ATTENDEES: If you’d like to be invited to attend this private virtual event series (1 hour each event) email me at Yoon (at) ParamountBusinessCoach.com use the subject line: PANEL ATTENDEE INTEREST. Please also include your LinkedIn profile link in that email, so we can invite you to the LinkedIn Event.
WANT TO SEE AN EXAMPLE PANEL INTERVIEW?
(aka Entrepreneur Roundtable Discussions)